Taylor Schilling confirms she’s dating artist Emily Ritz

Taylor Schilling is celebrating Pride Month by revealing the woman in her life.

The “Orange Is the New Black” star, 35, confirmed on Sunday that she is dating visual artist Emily Ritz.


Ritz shared a snap on her Instagram Story of the couple hugging while taking a hike alongside the caption, “I couldn’t be more proud to be by your side @tayjschilling. Happy Pride!”

Schilling then reposted the photo on her Instagram Story and added six red heart emojis.


She also posted a picture of the late black transgender activist Marsha P. Johnson and wrote, “Here because of women like you. Happy Pride my friends.”

Previously, the Emmy nominee was guarded about her private life and who she dated.


“I’ve had very serious relationships with lots of people, and I’m a very expansive human,” said in an Evening Standard magazine interview in May 2017. “There’s no part of me that can be put under a label. I really don’t fit into a box — that’s too reductive.”

She continued, “I’ve had wonderful relationships. I’ve had a lot of love, and I don’t have any qualms about where it comes from.”