Jim Edmonds’ girlfriend throws him a 50th birthday party

Jim Edmonds rang in his 50th birthday Saturday with a party thrown by his new girlfriend.

Kortnie O’Connor, 35, decorated the retired St. Louis Cardinals’ player’s home for the big bash, which included a photo booth and a margarita bar.


A rep for Edmonds told Page Six on Monday that the family was also celebrating Edmonds’ upcoming return to announcing Cardinals games for Fox Sports Midwest.

Hayley, Edmonds’ daughter with his first wife LeAnn Edmonds-Horton, was on hand, as were Aspen, 3, and twins Hayes and Hart, 2, his children with his former “Real Housewives of Orange County” star ex-wife Meghan King Edmonds.


Edmonds and O’Connor made their relationship Instagram official in April. They previously went to Cabo together in January — at the time Meghan alleged that she was friends with O’Connor and that she was their former threesome partner.


He praised O’Connor on Instagram earlier this month in a lengthy post, writing: “If it wasn’t for this girl, I don’t think I would be here right now. She showed up in my life just at the right time. Amazing that her taking a chance on a plus one weekend to Mexico pulled me out of my hole and changed my life forever. I was in such a dark place; one that I didn’t think could happen to me. I was going through hell ending a loveless and abusive relationship.”